• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling đźŤŻ honey’s villager shop 🍯

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeypuff

Bells
Red Candy
Orange Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
97.6% (40) +
~ honey’s villager shop ~
any villager adoption (non WA) - 12 tbt
WA villager adoption - 16 tbt

~ villager and furniture combo deals ~
any furniture set and any villager (including WA) - 22 tbt

~ pending orders ~

•Pikachueviaseedling
-Apple the Hamster (Adoption)
-Sloppy Set (Furniture)
-Total TBT = 22 TBT

•Bizhiins
-Roscoe (Adoption)
-Total TBT = 12 TBT

Last edited:
What villagers do you have? Also, what furniture sets are available? Just so I know if you have any of my dreamies.

hey, do you have ed? is it possible i could have him and the minimalist set for 22 tbt? :)

Actually I might get Apple AND a Sloppy set for 22, if that's okay

Ok I can get that ready for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What villagers do you have? Also, what furniture sets are available? Just so I know if you have any of my dreamies.

I can get you any villager you like. I have all the Amiibo cards and all WA cards so I can get you any villager you want :) I also have multiple of every furniture set :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, do you have ed? is it possible i could have him and the minimalist set for 22 tbt? :)

Of course let me get him moved in and let me grab a minimalist set for you. I’ll send you a pm so send me one back sometime today so we can decide when you wanna get Ed :)

Ok I can get that ready for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you any villager you like. I have all the Amiibo cards and all WA cards so I can get you any villager you want :) I also have multiple of every furniture set :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course let me get him moved in and let me grab a minimalist set for you. I’ll send you a pm so send me one back sometime today so we can decide when you wanna get Ed :)

If you're offering any villager and any furniture set... well, in that case I'd love Tia and the Card furniture series- which is only available during Gracie sales, and is something I never completed in a previous (and now deleted) town. So that'll be 22 TBT!

If you're offering any villager and any furniture set... well, in that case I'd love Tia and the Card furniture series- which is only available during Gracie sales, and is something I never completed in a previous (and now deleted) town. So that'll be 22 TBT!

Ok stay online and I’ll have that ready in about 15 minutes :) moving in villagers is a lengthy process so 20 minutes max <3

Ok stay online and I’ll have that ready in about 15 minutes :) moving in villagers is a lengthy process so 20 minutes max <3

Got it! I'll boot up my game again and be ready! Thank you so much for this!

Hiya! Could I please adopt Roscoe later today around 3pm CST?
I don?t believe that he?s a WA character, so the total should be 12 TBT :) thank yoouu!

Ok I’m almost ready so add my friend code and I’ll add yours too :)

Hiya! Could I please adopt Roscoe later today around 3pm CST?
I don’t believe that he’s a WA character, so the total should be 12 TBT :) thank yoouu!

Sure I can set that up for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added! When do you want me to send the Bells?

Right now if you can :) but if you want you can wait until you’re in my town :)

Sure I can set that up for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now if you can :) but if you want you can wait until you’re in my town :)

Bells are sent, thank you so much! I'm ready whenever for Tia and the Card series!

@honeypuff

I will pay first if you want. My friend code should be in my profile. Could you tell me when you are free? Thanks!

hello! Me again. Through the magic of Time Travel, Tia is all set. Thanks again for her! I still have an open space in that town, and I was wondering if I could get Butch and the Rococo series? I'll pay you once it's set up, but before I arrive. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back